Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Fashion & Feminization

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:26 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I particularly like the plastic daggers glued to the forehead and the dead zombie make-up.
The designer has his thumb on the pulse of modernity.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 6:36 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:48 pm

The Gayest gay sweater of all out of gay hair

Quote :
"If a Down Syndrome advocacy group wanted people to stop saying “retard,” how would a hat “bedazzled” with the clipped toenails of mongoloid children serve as an effective pedagogical tool? How precisely would a touring exhibition of necklaces strung with African-American teeth hasten the extinction of the word “nigger”?

Because as I’m sure you had already guessed, the “gay sweater” is the centerpiece of “a project aimed at addressing homophobia and transphobia in schools and communities” blah blah soooooo sleeeepppyyyyy zzzzzzzz…

It’s obvious to everyone except these eat-your-spinach-or-else bores that they are the real “bullies,” but few dare to challenge them, lest they too be wished into the cornfield of unemployment and verbal abuse.

So for now, the cowardly and the gullible will accept this social conditioning (see what I did there?) and don a literal hair shirt to atone for their imaginary sins against Big Gay, Inc.

I should apply for a Canada Council Grant (because you can’t tell me tax dollars weren’t harmed in the making of this stupid sweater) for a campaign of my own:

To finally “reclaim” the perfectly good word “gay” from the homo-colonialists who stole it from us, dammit, and raped the innocent fun right out of it.

After that, we retake the rainbow.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Designer bra.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Italy.

Bad enough its a homo wedding, but fashion too...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 6:10 pm

Quote :
"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is an actor and artist from China with one goal: to defy the aging process by staying fit and challenging himself to try new things. This includes his modeling career, which launched when he absolutely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the park during a runway show at China Fashion Week last year…

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 3:50 am

As if the cosmetic industry wasn't bad enough, the black market to outcompete the cosmetic industry - how fragmentations and capitalistic proliferations occur from trying to further and further outprofit the system.

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Meritocracy in the work place is double-edged.

On the one hand, women being asked to wear short skirts and sheer blouses in the name of 'professionalism' will speak out (rightfully) against this sexualized atmosphere in the workplace and stand their ground to be recognized for their work-merits and capability.

But this has also become the argument of radical feminists against 'male objectification' for wearing short skirts and transparent blouses and such, to see them purely for their work-merit.

Now, the problem multiplies with barring wearing of head-scarves and burqas as not only sexist but also racist… and to be recognized on work-merit…

Then there's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which becomes more intangible to correlate how/whether it affects sales, profit, etc.

Meritocracy and professionalism are thorny issues.

An example of how far it could go...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Lyssa wrote:
On the one hand, women being asked to wear short skirts and sheer blouses in the name of 'professionalism' will speak out (rightfully) against this sexualized atmosphere in the workplace and stand their ground to be recognized for their work-merits and capability.

Woman should not be overly flirtatious with her working colleagues and neither should they reciprocate. Couples should keep it formal in front of other colleagues as well.
I think so because this behaviour is part of the feminisation of the workplace and while it can be fun in the moment, overall it's destructive.
Destructive for a society based on a traditional family structure.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:39 pm

Anfang wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Woman should not be overly flirtatious with her working colleagues and neither should they reciprocate. Couples should keep it formal in front of other colleagues as well.
I think so because this behaviour is part of the feminisation of the workplace and while it can be fun in the moment, overall it's destructive.
Destructive for a society based on a traditional family structure.

I agree, and Mannequin has also talked about "couple-workouts" in public and gyms…
Here its not behavior, but whats acceptable as professional code and who defines that, and where to draw the line around meritocracy, etc.

News from last week: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Many vids. on that matter on youtube.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:03 pm

What feminisers would like best is sexily dressed women who scold men for their 'objectification' and 'sexual harassment' of said women.
The male equivalent of women being shamed for their sexuality itself.
It is saying and teaching - There is something wrong with your sexuality.

While what is actually good is self-control, what is bad is self-denial.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Its other factors too.

1. The equality myth. Nicola Thorp case.
Social norms are at fault here expecting heights be on par and "so much equality" that there be no natural differences, and a staged uni-formity.
As a male complementary question, asked if males would feel feminized if the demand was to remain clean-shaven [piers morgan in a debate with her, said he would gladly play that part if the code required], again, such things equalize real health injuries [heels for 9 hours] with appearance-choice [beard, etc.]
When the question is totally opened up, then "comfort" can become a very relativistic, subjective choice, and then the work-space becomes something else.

2. Social norms at large.
Feminizers and feminists mutually encouraging a hedonistic culture. I mean what 'client' in an accounts firm really cares if the receptionist who leads him/her to the meeting room is looking the part to "boost their confidence to do business with the firm"…?
They dont care, but they are made to care. Socially enforced to care.
In an older age, everything looking spotless would actually make one paranoid, make bells ring, create distrust…
Its the opposite now.
I understand how shabby 'attitudes' expressed through attire can make someone take work for granted and affect performance, but, who's spreading memes that frontal and front-office appearance is a factor for client confidence? At the end of the day, isn't it statistical data of a firm that's going to swing their decision to yes or no?
But its become about "vibes" - not the intuitive kind, but to thwart the intuitive kind with "feel good vibes"...

Hedonizers.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:18 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Hedonizers.

Hedonizers and the manuf(r)acturing of the Trust industry.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:13 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion & Feminization Fashion & Feminization - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fashion & Feminization
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2