Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Slaughtz

Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 3:46 am

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 3:24 am

They promote NASA to 'blacks' to do four things: 1) disenfranchise whites from their legacy, thus destroy any distinction of their prowess 2) give blacks delusional pleasure over the power it makes them feel to 'take something (back)' from the 'evil white man' 3) destroy the aspirational spirit of the white man 4) try to transfer that aspirational spirit to the 'black' idiot

https://www.bitchute.com/video/l1qhXFH5G4I/
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 6:41 am

Propaganda is so in-your-face now that I can barely watch television or go to the movies, or listen to music.
He loses his argument with that redneck conspiracy crap.
What is so outlandish about man going to the moon?

The thing about the Alt-Right is the types of people it attracts - among the good are a whole bunch of white-trash, conspiracy mongers.
Some of them are so strange that they also discredit legitimate conspiracy hypothesis...like 9/11.

It's why I am pessimistic.
Not Spencer, not Doolittle, nor anyone else can turn back the tide of decline.
This is part of a repeating pattern. A civilization declines, and when it starts there's nothing to be done, by anyone. The cycle has to go through all its phases....the last being a rebirth.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 11:21 am

Never watched the show, but I feel insulted at this bastardized casting/representation, looks nothing like Cimbric
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:47 pm

Say goodbye to Watchmen.
Another "victim" of the virus/parasite symbiont. It's been appropriated.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 3:30 am

From what I have heard you were supposed to hate Rorschach in the original comics.

In my view, the only reason why the pre-2000 pop-culture movies and books and so on worked is because of the villains. They provide all the good qualities. Imagine classic Star Wars without Darth Vader, the Rebels on their own are lame. It's only because they fight and eventually defeat the quality villains that they shine in the villains light.
They now made the villains just as gay as the good guys and so there is no traditional virtuous qualities left in the medium.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 7:08 am

scratch
Subtle.
Until the total collapse of this empire, it will sell white man's guilt, presenting some class of victims that deserve retribution - some bogeyman that explains away insulting truths.
Ergo..."why do Negroes fail to perform academically, or stay out of prisons?"
White men's prejudices, and hatefulness. What other reason could there be?
Among some of their elites the acceptable pet peeve is racism; the other side claims anti-Semitism. Each has a daemon to feel sanctified by comparison.
The US, itself, claims to be a victim of global envy.
The "greatest nation on earth", the most powerful nation in the history of man, is a victim of hate.
That's the only reason it is hated and attacked.
What other, possible, reason could there be. It is a messianic nation burdened with the sacred responsibility of saving mankind from itself.
Manifest Destiny.

Worshipping a kind of freedom it then places under a supreme dominion - an authoritarian totalitarianism; pursuing "happiness", defined as a surrender to other.
How did Hoffer put it?
Hoffer, Eric wrote:
When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
Individuality= divide and conquer. If you understand the nature of the manimal....you no longer require fencing.
But then, they will say, they aren't truly and absolutely free, therefore American "individuality" directed towards compulsive imitation of other, is part of a universal force directing all towards uniformity.
Pretend individuality.
How did the French-man describe choice in relation to causality?
Ah oui, voila!

However...however?

C'est une question de choix, mes amis.

Now you've gone too far, Jean-Paul - explains why you fell for Marxism and never got up - swept away by a romantic idealist "lover of man" who hated human nature.
Balance....let's return to balance.

Why say more that this, Jean-Paul?
You let that French blood intoxicate you. You chose, let's admit, to go further, and this identifies you.
You could have stopped there, leaving the ambiguity permeate into the psychology of the beholder.
The masses do not want too much clarity - it prevents their own fantasies from being triggered. They want open ranges to regurgitate within, producing clouds of bovine mental flatulence - double and triple stomachs, to handle the data influx.
They love insinuating positivity, like a woman loves being told how innocent and pretty she is, or how smart and fascinatingly complicated she is. Why tell her more?
That phrase suffices.
Determined past, manifesting as interactive - dynamically determining - present/presence, interpreted as appearance.
An individual is his choices - past choices determining present options, producing future circumstances.
A work, in progress.
Oh, now look what I've done.  Suspect
I contradicted my own advice and said more than I should have.  
The child, the woman, the emasculated "male" wants inspiration, romantically insinuating positivity - as vague as possible.
They want to be told how pretty and pure they are; they want to be flattered and told stories full of hope. They never want to grow up.
Why should we be so cruel as to force them?

But... Sad ...but......then is it possible that I am being defined by what I have no way to determine, and is determined for me?
Am I being defined against my will, and without me "consent". Sounds like a consent violation to me.
Is this some kind of trick? Are you reinventing the circumstances and paradoxes of the "primordial sin"?
Round two...or is it three?
I've seen this movie before. Am I stuck in a repeating dream; a circular loophole stitching the fabric of time; a cognitive trap, condemned, to an eternity of watching reruns? Torture?
Fortunately, every morning I wake up with no memory of the day before, so each rerun is as entertaining as it was the day before.
Alzheimers in the insane ward.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 7:50 pm

I recently watched this movie. It’s the first movie I’ve seen in a few years and it told me a lot about this rosy romanticism moderns have with IQ prowess. Moderns are helpless romantics. They emulate and mythologize parts of their nature or abilities which they lack, because they lack them. There are many many other movie examples of this same theme. This belief that evolution, instead of being an adaptive process to changing environments, must lead to some Godlike pinnacle telos, because of their progressive beliefs and leaps in scientific advancement. That, there lurks some mystical untapped celestial power in the mind, because they fantasize about its inner workings to imply that something supernatural exists. They take the concept of brilliance and mean it to be something literal, like “other worldly power”, and that everyone harbors this power within themselves, reinforcing, of course, the idea of equality. The idea that genius, is a mere function of nature, albeit a unique one, is not satisfactory enough for how they need to feel special about themselves. They have to detach it from nature, and reinvent it as some godly ‘X-Men” mutant power which uplifts their inferior human conditions. After all, what would the X-Men mutants be if they didn’t have their powers? Their powers are what give their lives any value. Without them what would they have to offer? What natural skills or abilities would they develop or have developed? Thus, this idea of Godhood, taken to mean mutant physical powers, subverts it from the Nietzschean concept of power to mean a higher awareness based on deep spiritual relationship to one’s biology and nature and even primitiveness.

The ascent to power, doesn’t dismiss any part of oneself in relation to weakness or strength; it incorporates the whole, and ebbs and flows in it. They want it to be some creature which molts its skin and transmutes into higher and higher lifeforms until it reaches an absolution, until it becomes an actual God. This is why moderns have no self-awareness. They live in fantasy worlds, where power, love, destiny, are meant to be literal concepts denying nature and their origins. Instead of wisdom, to them it means “brain performance”, the ability to compute efficiently like a computer system and calculate irrational and random numbers in algorithms, to be transhuman. So instead of attempting to honestly understand what power or strength and potential is, they fantasize what it is not and imagine themselves the inheritors of it. In the end, It’s all about making them feel better about themselves, as every form of current entertainment does.

Also, the protagonist being female is of course the usual propaganda of male replacement. It's pathetic how they attempt to prop up the frailty and smallness of the female into some Godlike form, and it simply ends up coming off as a caricaturized joke. I imagine The PC enforcers were worried how much more powerful a male protagonist would have been portrayed in this respect. They couldn't take that risk.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 9:29 am

This is why the Jews succeeds. A virus doesn't simply quit on trying to kill the organism once its inside. It doesn't say "well, this body has fought pretty well, I think ill go away now and try my luck somewhere else." It continues, relentlessly, inexorably, endlessly until it is killed or it kills the organism. Thier success is based on thier mindless persistence. They never forget. Thus, insuring the world never does either, keeping it under control, and keeping the fever strong.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 3:57 pm

Cute doughy eyed faces are far more effective at peddling degeneracy, than hammer and fist.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 9:34 am

Propaganda works, not only through repetition, flooding the brain with imagery and emotions, but also using the Trojan horse tactic - as I call it - where a concept is represented by a term which implies nonsense along with the sensible, until the mind cannot differentiate nor explain how this synthesis was inserted into its memory.
Combining a rational concepts with an irrational one - through a singular symbol/word - prevents justification from being required. The irrational nonsensical acquires it by being associated with the rational sensible.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 10:33 am

A heroes journey is appropriated and converted to a feminist propaganda flick....full of nihilistic undertones, and heavy-handed overtones.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 6:59 pm

Didn't notice it's already been posted, but still..
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 6:05 pm

Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 Untitl11

Wonder what they're preparing Americans for
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:44 am

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:51 am

European men need to awaken their wisdom in themselves and instead of feeling belittled by this shit, to instead realize it is an acknowledgement of their superiority by trying to degrade and tear it down. Weakness is insidious, it cannot confront strength directly. Like feminism is an acknowledgement of masculine superiority. This awareness will begin the process of rising up against it.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 5:19 pm

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ipoc-episode-27-32906640

IPOC Episode #27 - The YouTube Phenomenon as Microcosm wrote:
YouTube seems to act aggressively in spurts, before pulling back just long enough for the anger to dissipate enough to repeat this process.

It strikes me that so many of the rapid shifts we're seeing orchestrated are occurring in a similar manner: extremely careful to go just far enough to gain maximum ground without facing meaningful blowback.

Long term, this is a a recipe for disaster.. unless we're able to understand the game being played, and eventually willing to take firm and unified stands.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:39 am

White erasure (anti-whites erasing white culture, achievement, history, representation) as a concept deemed 'racist', while woke anti-white white erasure is treated with a shrug, a minor complaint. But, pointing it out as anti-white, valuing identity for whites, is smeared. A country paying for those medias, 'woke medias', using it as culture - and call any protesting its usage, valuing a white identity, a 'racist'. And if you understand this... This unjust contradiction.. If you feel a kernel of appreciation for this, then you understand white positivity. You understand white self-love, white wellbeing. A people esteeming itself.

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 7:20 am

"Whiteness" is the main psychological trapping to reduce European Paganism down to the modern level of deconstruction, and one among many other minutiae of spiritual impoverishment. Modernity is the culture of deconstruction; deconstruction of language, history, race, family, knowledge identity ad infinitum. This is exactly why Heisman said death is equality's final conclusion, its logical conclusion. Its ultimate objective, when it has passed through all of its evolutionary phases. It may appear as "clown world" because it cant help but to appear that way, but make no mistake it is following a purposeful and meaningful path that will actualize its end, or self-destruct, taking who knows how much of the world with it.

But I'm not one of those apologetic, cynical, self-defeating modernized fags, I have, and always will have faith in the strength of my race and moreover, its awareness to overcome ITSELF.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 4:05 am

Part of freeing the word 'race' is reducing it back down to its unromanticized meaning : which is why I disagree with NoWhiteGuilt; but only in methods, at a distant time. It is practical now to use the lexicon. I detected he was a kindred spirit when he talked about future anti-white attackers calling whites a 'legacy majority' when they are, if they become 15 or 20 % of a nation population. To continue inflicting harm on whites, in schools, etc. I get pissed off because of the harm done to children, primarily.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:25 am

This anti-European ideology will be Europe's new plague. Those who survive will be the brightest and strongest.
Too much weakness has already been allowed into our gene-pool.

What does not kill...us...
Culling is nature's way.

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:16 am

Satyr wrote:
This anti-European ideology will be Europe's new plague. Those who survive will be the brightest and strongest.
Too much weakness has already been allowed into our gene-pool.

What does not kill...us...
Culling is nature's way.

What does not cull us, makes us weaker.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:08 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:30 pm

The evolution of modern decadence by its symbols.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:49 pm

Habituation through repetition.
Normality is redefined.

They will do the same with paedophilia, and zoophilia.
They are confident after decades of political manipulation in politics.

"Manufacturing Consent" - Chomsky.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:53 pm

It's not a 'conspiracy' when a government openly demands 'diversity' or else a company gets sued into the ground, and then all of a sudden the diversified workforce begins pushing degeneracy as open normalization propaganda, having to insert themselves in everything.

Oooh; spooky conspiracy! The only conspiracy is the initial legislation. Open anti-white diversification quotas. The host population tricked into thinking it will be interpreted for merit - oops.

America died with that legislation, and whites won't resuscitate it unless non-whites agree.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 2:40 am

Slaughtz wrote:
It's not a 'conspiracy' when a government openly demands 'diversity' or else a company gets sued into the ground, and then all of a sudden the diversified workforce begins pushing degeneracy as open normalization propaganda, having to insert themselves in everything.

Oh but the apologist will say it is because you can always move somewhere else if you dont like the laws, of course a standard they only apply to their preferred policies. But why should they have a single standard anyways? Why should we? Not even Christians, the self-proclaimed champions of holding single standards actually hold them in practice. This framing continues to infest modern discourse, with the biggest liars using it the most.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 10:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next