Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

C-RAP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: C-RAP C-RAP EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:57 am

F-Art

...and other Modern pop-cultural feces...

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:02 am

Selling image, hypocrisy, hyper-masculine lies, to the degenerates.
Negroes exploiting Negroes, and, at the same time attracting those lost souls, those fatherless, cultural-less, mind-less men-children from other races...the Whiggers.

Once culture has been destroyed, ridiculed, the past forgotten, the individual trained to detach from nature (past), because there he feels ashamed...buying into the immediate, the fashionable, the current, the trending....tapping into the animalistic, superficiality of the reptilian brain, then the individual falls victim to the Nihilistic Modern.

Seek the fatherless, the ones with no family, no sense of identity, no knowledge of their own culture - usually coming from mixed racial backgrounds (mutts), the needy, the retarded in development, the obsessed with materialism and hedonism...and there you'll find the target audience of pop-culture.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:25 pm

To be "hip"..."cool"...gangsta, use whatever word is popular in your time and place, is to remain updated to the latest artistic decay.

Hyper-Masculinity, from an ex-slave, who uses whatever power he attains on trinkets, displays, bling-bling and rotating rims on bouncing cars....toys for infantile boys.
the successful modern male is the one exploiting feminization...feeding the emasculating monster with a dose of , mind-numbing hyperbole.

The "playas", the "hustlers" are the Modern Age
"geniuses" - those who do not discover, create, expand, but who manipulate, market and exploit.

They take the lie and market it to brain-dead imbeciles, and needy whores, desperate for relief...and then they squander what they gain in the same bullshit they've sold - eventually buying into the lie themselves.

White-Trash, the byproduct of modern sheltering, fin in the primal, animalistic messages, a vehicle towards self-validation. Through the ex-slave, selling his primitive, regurgitated, wisdom, they rediscover a culture they never came into contact with, which was originally their own, and in the inflated language and imagery their decadent state becomes less shameful.
The Caucasian, and the Asian, finds identity in regressing to the base, through the population group still allowed to display a caricature of what was lost, and they never attained.
It is allowed because this population group, being the intellectual equivalent of a chimpanzee, cannot pose a threat to a system they pretend to fight against and yet serve.

Watch the Grammy Awards to see rich hustlers, systemic pets, selling a superficial rebellion to brain-dead masses, and then basking in systemic acknowledgment, under the grace of God.
Behind them the corporations with their wealthy patrons, smiling as their pockets are lined with gold.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:30 pm

For the degenerate, Modern, Nihilist, "easy come, easy go".
He is so empty of substance, of qualities, so void, so rotting inside, and so desperate, that he is preoccupied with the animalistic: money, sex, food, trips to popular party destinations, bragging turning into displays...fronting.

They are so dumb they don't know what to do with money.
They splurge, trying to fill that inner void, trying to live-up to some popular lifestyle, some image, because they have no sense of self, no identity beyond the immediate, the shallow, the current.

They ape the ideal life, what they are supposed to be like, what they feel innately they are: manimals.

And the poor fucks out there, who become seduced by the lie, play along, like clowns.
we've met them, with their pants half-way down their butts, or bragging, prancing, dancing, pretending, flashing, trying to convince others, and through others themselves, that they are living the 'good life'.
And because everything is a lie, in them and for them, they think this is so for everyone...they mistake their own lies, their empty words, for the 'game'.

Surrounded by imbeciles, like them, their bullshit reality is validated constantly.

They begin to believe that their emptiness, their stupidity, their baseness cannot be seen. they've tricked the average Modern moron, the majority, and so they begin to think everyone cannot see.
They become arrogant, in time buying into their own lies.
They think they are clever because they can hustle the dumbed-down mediocre Modern....the average American.
They've convinced others and themselves ot such a degree, suing words void of substance, that they think all words are toys, and using them a game of manipulation.

This fits into the Modern conception of code, of words, of language and symbols, as covering for reality.
Words do not have to refer to anything real, anything of quality, anything perceived....but only be convincing, seductive....the symbolism of words must only refer to the symbolism of bling-bling, and cribs, and suped-up rides, and hos.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Once the first hit makes some money, by selling some superficial c-rap, full of simplistic lyrics - derived from regurgitation form writers and poets - and a jungle-beat, for the promiscuous, simpletons of the world...out from everywhere emerge the helpers to watch them how to invest their cash, how to multiply it, how to speak a new kind of lingo: Wall street lingo...a new RAP.

They do it for a fee, and the C-Rapper better hope he's not fleeced.

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:04 am

I cant help but laugh at rap videos now, its like watching a blinged up chihuahua bark.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:11 am

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
I cant help but laugh at rap videos now, its like watching a blinged up chihuahua bark.

That was funny.

Rhyming is art...kindergarten shit I now cool.
Have you listened to the "lyrics"?

Me, me, me, me....money, money....whores, whores, trinkets, shiny things, look at me and how great I am...all strung in a rhyming word-association.
It's funny how the only C-Rapper to break free form that recipe, is a Caucasian one...MnM.
He went into his own psychoanalysis.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:34 am

The only ones allowed to comment, in a negative way, about a population group, are members who belong to it.

Everyone can back European males...but only women can speak honestly about feminism and women in general, only blacks can speak honestly about blacks, only homosexuals about homosexual lifestyles, and only Jews can expose Jews.

Reasons:

1- One must be guilty of the negativity he is to describe.
Guilt, shame must be shared.

2- The critic must present himself as the exception to the negative rule he is describing, so as to allow the listener the way out, by offering him the possibility that he too is part of those who are the exception.
Change must be implied....the preservation of hope. What is described must be something that can be changed with proper training, edumacation.

3- To know something you must be it. One cannot know from a detached perspective...a big mistake.
A human can know a dog more than a dog can ever know itself.
Detachment actually offers clarity.

Some examples:

A bisexual female can be more tolerable than a male saying the same things.
A male would be attacked in the same way one is attacked in the Barn Board - Barn is what I will be calling ILP from now on, Barn for short.
The usual: sexual frustrated, small penis, misogynist, obsessive ...

On the Jews...

Finkelstein is not only a Jew, of the secular kind, but a son of a Holocaust survivor...and still he suffers the costs.

Another secular Jew commenting on the assault upon Finkelstein perpetrated by another Jew Dershowitz.

A glimpse into how censorship works in modern times...but also into the internal conflict between elements of the same Nihilistic paradigm.
A continuation of the Cold War dynamics.
Marxism confronting the Judeo-Christian meme, was the Cold War, and a n internal Jewish affair.

Finally here is a black man commenting on Blackness in the only way permissible, even for one of their own: humor.

Negros still the entertainers, the servers.
What do they do with money, these newly rich C-Rappers?
Bling-Bling, spinning rims, bouncing cars, mansions.

Same shit with the White Trash Caucasians.
The self-hating, lost ones.

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:04 am

I wonder what your thoughts are on heavy metal music, Satyr? Not soft metal like Iron Maiden, but the real psycho-shit like death metal that have dark, gory themes of butchery and brutality. I would be highly interested in reading your dissection of that genre of music.

Example:

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:37 am

White man's rage...appealing to the young, still sexually virile, energetic, seeking to express a repressed libido.
The pressure grows, wanting to be released.

The connection between feeding and copulation, or lust and love, emerges by expressing the testosterone aspect, rejected and suppressed in a feminized world - testosterone being responsible for both male and female lust.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:53 pm

My nigga, yo yo we are lethargic negroes - we are interesting, the White man will listen to our superiority in tongue and body language; we all have, without exception, neurotic voices. We are dyspeptic from all this c-rap we shout out.

Yo yo, my dithyrambic bitches like these nigga's; bitch nigga; my niggers, i have plastic in my ass - the White man aint no man compared to these nigga's, lets become baby momma's.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:10 pm

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:04 pm

African Americans have no sense of self, beyond the shallow.
The furthest they can trace their ancestry is back to the slave trade.
This is their shared reference point. Their present is always in relation to this pivotal, for them, point in space/time.
Before that it's all lost in vagueness.
They all merge as Africans, African Americans, and then realize that there's not much there to draw pride from.
No culture, no art, no civilization worth speaking of – nothing comparable to the one that cause their current predicament. They resent it, and, at the same time, are bound by it… completely dependent upon it: master/slave relationship.

Their color, their appearance, their look/image, is their only source of identification – it reveals a shared ancestry, traceable to some unknown place in sub-Saharan Africa.
Ironically, they then deny the relevance of appearances, of skin pigmentation, and racial features.
They are caught in a conundrum, just as the Jews are; homeless, cultureless, within an alien, adopted, home, and culture.
On the one hand they need to let go of the past, of appearances, of nature, emancipate themselves from its weight, so as to become integrated into modernity, but, in the meantime, they must hold onto the very markers they can use to find some sense of self with.
Modernity, being fashionable, popular, in the now, is their obsession.
The forward looking ones, the progressives, strive to liberate themselves from this shared historical past, and the traits that expose it.
The liberal, enlightened (Americanised) one, belonging to another race, is their passport into this present, this here/now, of Modern culture of no-culture.
Liberalism, Secular-Humanism is their only way to emancipate themselves from nature, and the historical contexts they are now bound by, not only memetically but genetically.

Letting go of this past, short-sighted as it might be, attaches them to the immediate, the current: materialism, and hedonism.
They take to it easily, as they have no genetic qualities to resist, and no other alternative suffices.
They enslave themselves to the meme they found when they were forcefully taken out of the jungles of Africa... sold to slave-traders, originally, by other Negroes.
[Some have claimed the slave-trade of that period was controlled by Jews, but I have no solid evidence to argue in deference of its validity]
European culture reshaped their own African memories, birthing elements of the current American sub-cultures, now made mainstream by appealing to the increasing numbers of Caucasians, and Asians, who are being detached from their own sense of self, their own inheritance, due to ongoing steamroller power of Globalization/Feminization.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Vulgar Jewess Sarah Silverman has basically built a whole career on her various bodily functions. The following are the infantile lyrics from a song she sings called The Poop Song:

It was brown and it had raisins

C-RAP Bigs003
This is what your daughters have to look up to.

And we flushed it for that reason

This is a poop song

This is a poop song

I was walking through the mall

And I had to make a poop

This is a poop song

This is a poop song

We pooped at the mall today

We pooped at the mall

Another example of disgusting, fecal-laden lyrics comes from degenerate Jewish “Beat” poet Allen Ginsberg. Ginsberg was an open pedophile and founding member of NAMBLA, which stands for the North American Man/Boy Love Association. His writings were made popular by his Jewish brethren in the media and consist of the most depraved Jewish filth that one could ever imagine. I hesitate to even reprint anything that this abominable creature had to say but for the sake of getting the full story, I will quote one short passage.

This is from a poem that he wrote about his sick and dying mother (in which he at one point contemplates having sex with) called Kaddish:

Quote :
“One night, sudden attack—her noise in the bathroom—like croaking up her soul—convulsions and red vomit coming out of her mouth—diarrhea water exploding from her behind—on all fours in front of the toilet—urine running between her legs—left retching on the tile floor smeared with her black feces—unfainted—“(7)

The fecal fixation of the chosen ones

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Apaosha, avert thine eyes and ears...

Fair representation of "Irish pride" in America though... Almost embarrassing to watch honestly, being half Irish...
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:19 pm

perpetualburn wrote:

Apaosha, avert thine eyes and ears...

Fair representation of "Irish pride" in America though... Almost embarrassing to watch honestly, being half Irish...
That was embarressing. Look at the way the idiot feels the need to throw his arms around, mimicking an ape. Beastial behaviors have become the norm.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Idiots.. There is some truth in this for many spoiled brats however.
Back to top Go down

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:13 pm

'

So much more Alpha. An authentic personal touch whilst speaking more to the individual. Imagine this was just two decades ago. I primarily blame the internet, turned the whole world into one giant feminine gossip center. Now whatever people think the idiots around them will find cool, becomes fucking cool. Not much more I dislike in this world than the self fulfilling prophecy, attributes to such decay. I can actually see how women would find such display of essence attractive, and male will to imitate such mood. More healthy I guess is what I'm trying to say.

For instance who actually finds this funny?

Back to top Go down

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Matzah C-Rap

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Perfect example of word-association, rotating around a "look at how great I am" theme.
And according to Kovacs we are not supposed to be able to differentiate between this cRAP and quality lyricism and poetics.
This is how degenerate, non-judgmental, we're supposed to become in the New World Order...the culture of no culture.

cRAP about him cRAPPING.

Modern Schizophrenia and Narcissism raised to the level of fART...

He's currently the "best" cRapper, they say.
Even here the European surpasses the Negro.

For comparison something from a Negro cRAPPER

I remind you this is "art", which is the equal to any other.
We cannot tell the difference....that would be rude.

The booming computer generated beat, sexual lyrics full of narcissistic displays...a hint at a sampled melody as a backdrop.
Primal....primitive.

Pure genius.

The second best cRapper...

This time the recycled melody is eastern....very innovative.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:02 am

Negroids are a uniform race; they are hard to distinct as individuals as well as ethnicities, from each other - regarding outer appearance (phenotype and their clothing), low intellectual capacity, (musical) interests, behavior (lethargic/ victimhood/ ''gangsta'', big-shiny objects), crime, use of language (childish; ''nigger'', ''2pac'', naaah/ya/yo/bro/biatch), ideology (or the lack of), low impulse control, Manimalistic ''dances'' etc.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:22 pm

All the genetic excrement throughout the Netherlands gather here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZonamoUnderground/videos
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Cocks, ballsacks, money, ejaculation, orgasms...Negroids being themselves, especially the jumping like monkeys i find extremely funny.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:24 pm

That's what chimps do.
When you know, it stops affecting you, as much.

Stay away from where chimps live...and if you have to go amongst them adjust your demeanor accordingly.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:48 pm

I am forced to be amongst them (bus, metro etc.), and time to time, to work "with" them. They are very lethargic and interesting to observe, often hilarious.

I do not adjust to them, i tell them to raise their pants. Sometimes it results in confrontation, but they are very easy manipulated.
Often, those negroids are honest, out of stupidity.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:53 pm

The ladies love them.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Only the inferior ones, easily affected by the images presented in the media.
I often can recognise a Dutch kaffer (nigger) whore by merely looking at the face, patterns i can see and connect.
My work gives me an great insight in human behaviour and to recognise certain individuals and their emotional well being.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:17 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
Only the inferior ones, easily affected by the images presented in the media.
I often can recognise a Dutch kaffer (nigger) whore by merely looking at the face, patterns i can see and connect.
My work gives me an great insight in human behaviour and to recognise certain individuals and their emotional well being.
Yes...the face.
The lines around the moth...the blank eyes.

A gorilla fucker is recognizable.

A libidinal excess.
She'll fuck anything...even an ape.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:49 pm

The thing i do not get however, is, when i see a kaffer whore, the nigger often has a huge nose (for a negro); so many niggers too choose, but the ones with the biggest stomped noses are most often seen with a kaffer whore.
The more it resembles an actual ape, the better.
However, they still have some shame within them, if you give them "the eye" (and to its mongrel child), with a smirk on your face, they start staring at the ground.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Simple...
The primal is attracted by the primal.
The primitive sees in the other's docility, towards it, a end in itself.
A big nose means BIG dick....a gorilla lover is all about the hedonism...the pleasure itself.

No other consideration troubles her.
She sees only a straight line between wanting to be fucked and the fucker.
The rest is excessive.

The END is all that matter: pleasure.

I applaud such females, and males, for finally finding their nature.
I ant to promote more of this activity.

like the great sage Moooo said, if you fuck a chimp, who knows, a great man might come about....quite by accident....just because.
Actually he never said so....not in so many words.
No words, in fact.

More like hooting and hollering....or "why" strings with only one possible outcome.
Do not resist.

Let your females fuck gorillas, apes, dogs, bulls, whatever.
Only the betterment of mankind will be the outcome.

Sponsored content

C-RAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-RAP C-RAP Empty

Back to top Go down

C-RAP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA :: THEATER-
Jump to: