Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

YouTube Drama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

YouTube Drama - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 3:55 am

Slaughtz wrote:
Fuentes is the result of a hypermasculine Anglo culture, which became the source for the Feminist 'any negative not turned positive, makes you -guilty-', combined with Catholic social dependence.
Fuentes has become very mainstream, he is becoming like Silk and Diamond, or Charlie Kirk.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:36 am

Anfang wrote:
Slaughtz wrote:
Fuentes is the result of a hypermasculine Anglo culture, which became the source for the Feminist 'any negative not turned positive, makes you -guilty-', combined with Catholic social dependence.
Fuentes has become very mainstream, he is becoming like Silk and Diamond, or Charlie Kirk.

Funny enough Little addressed the very thing that first ran across my mind about Fuentes, that despite his popularity, he has yet to prove himself with regards to working any job or military service. He comes off as a snake oil opportunist who claims to be white, despite showing no pragmatic effort to offer anything besides the same civic nationalist idealism repeated by the likes of Peterson and Sargon.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 6:25 am

Also, Fuentes' "banter" is that of a nagging bitter woman.
Those two other faggots who cover their mouth when they laugh and giggle like girls are complementing that image.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:34 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 2:21 pm

Doesn't look like this video was received well. There is very little maturity in this movement, on the part of the neo-RINOs and the more-right platform. Boomer Anglo hypermasculinity causes mass resentment, as any singular blemish (even of ignorance, all wanting/needing to be know-it-alls) gets met with cynical dismissal or minimization. The neo-RINOs demand their reputation be without reproach, like a Judaic sort of 'coasting' through life, into irrelevance, as they don't actually have the infrastructure to maintain their relevance as the media does with their arrogant puppets. This behavior is what the more-right attacks, but the infrastructure is not in place for the more-right to show strength and be a bulwark for national sentiment.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:02 pm

Never go full whiteknight. Disappointing, should have stayed out of it. His brains fall out when it comes to women, you can see it with the way he interacts with them.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:13 pm

I think JFG is pretty weird when it comes to women on his shows. Very white-knight-ish, sometimes comically so where I'm convinced he must be joking, doing it with a winking for some drama. But then it seems to turn out that he actually means it.

I wonder if Emily would have been his co-host, whether or not she would have told him to not suck up to her as much. Lauren Rose on the other hand seems more feminine and so this foolishness plays itself out as it usually does.

There is one thing to not stab your co-host in the back but if they do something that irks the audience then let them handle it themselves. This is a lot about JF's idealisation of his woman, in this case Lauren, and him defending this idealised woman.
His objectivity and fairness is all messed up when it comes to his women.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Slaughtz got it right.
As long as the alt-right is on this level, nobody has to fear them.

The men-children that were part of the MRA, and MGTOW, are now following the alt-right.

JF is right to defend his partner. This is what loyalty is.
Don't know enough to comment on his other motives.
The feminine thing does play into psychology. It triggers the male's protective instincts.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:31 pm

The problem here is that they're infighting and self-sabotaging. What they need to be doing is following the Jared Taylor example of dealing with retarded fellow travelers: ignore them, pretend they don't exist, continue attacking the enemy. Instead, they eat eachother. Exactly the same behaviour as immediately after the Trump election.
Everyone involved in this is retarded.

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:36 pm

apaosha wrote:
The problem here is that they're infighting and self-sabotaging. What they need to be doing is following the Jared Taylor example of dealing with retarded fellow travelers: ignore them, pretend they don't exist, continue attacking the enemy. Instead, they eat eachother. Exactly the same behaviour as immediately after the Trump election.
Everyone involved in this is retarded.

Now you know my struggle.

I used to be a Liberal, until I realized most of them were insufferable retards who spent more time infighting than anything else. For a liberal you must tow the line and agree and if you do not absolutely agree with everything they say they perceive you as the enemy, a symptom of the modern narcissism where ego rules and everything else is secondary.

Technically I am still a "liberal" since I generally disagree with the majority of society, but by liberal I don't mean the modern kind of talking heads you see on TV like steven colbert.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:14 pm

Rose isn't JF's 'other'. The 'white knight' stuff has happened before, if (as others have said) that's what's taking place. Lauren Rose has no respect from the more-right as a political leader in any capacity, nor as a proscriber of the behavior of anti-SJW or pro-white men (unless that particular anti-SJW sect is not anti-feminist, or is anti-white). This happened with Tara McCarthy, the more-right in that instance had very little voice in that, so they just moved on: the one of the two culprits for 'white knighting' (MillennialWoes) think, still (today), they did the right thing.

Anfang's solution would have been best for JF to do, letting Rose handle the drama. The issue, though, was that JF was facing half his audience sending donations with messages against her, or simply no longer watching. I had already refused to watch shows with her because she's way too immature and her commentary isn't interesting to me at all. I do not watch female political commentators:

JF faces a big problem of burning through co-hosts if they're in anyway controversial to counter-Judaics and the more-right is an audience. He might have lost less of his audience for live shows with Anfang's solution, instead of him addressing it inauthentically and possibly losing more.

If the more-right matures (gets infrastructure), this thing would be a petty drama and no one would care. The neo-RINOs (like Lauren Rose and Fuentes) are immature in the way mentioned previously.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:35 pm

What's wrong with a 'you know what' in the 'you know where', with 'you know who'?

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:52 pm

I was about to say it myself that I'm very right about all of this.
heh

But more earnestly, I think JF is more flighty than his core audience. He wants to make it all broader, have a bit of this and that, from Sargon to Richard Spencer. He manages to remain quite neutral in many ways for better or worse. But when it comes to (his) women, he loses this neutrality. Then, he can't let them fall and hurt themselves, instead he is loyal and falls down with them.

He is not firm enough to simply stop Lauren from doing foolish things, not authoritarian/powerful enough to command her to stop, but at the same time he is not indifferent enough about them to watch them hurt themselves on their own.

Oh, and Lauren will thank JF for this falling down with her support by becoming resentful towards him.
What does he write in Thus spoke Zarathustra - "Whom hateth woman most? - Thus spake the iron to the magnet: "I hate thee most, because thou attractest, but art too weak to draw unto thee."

(In the original it says that the magnet is 'too weak' to stay firm in its place while it attracts the iron, instead the magnet gets also pulled towards the iron.)
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:07 am

Anfang wrote:

Oh, and Lauren will thank JF for this falling down with her support by becoming resentful towards him.
What does he write in Thus spoke Zarathustra - "Whom hateth woman most? - Thus spake the iron to the magnet: "I hate thee most, because thou attractest, but art too weak to draw unto thee."

(In the original it says that the magnet is 'too weak' to stay firm in its place while it attracts the iron, instead the magnet gets also pulled towards the iron.)

Like fucking clockwork... Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:45 am

Besides the drama.
I think Lauren Rose is too boring to be a regular co-host.
She doesn't have anything particularly deep to say on issues, neither is she saying fresh, new things, not on the forefront of right wing thinking, not taking up new takes, playing it always safe and boring.
Nor has she an entertaining personality in those shows.

She's good at being pleasant (and even that in a very middle of the road sense) and proper (I think that's what Anglos say when they mean boring and don't want to offend the person).

Who knows, maybe JF sees this as well and all this drama can be used to make Lauren be the one who distances herself from JF so he doesn't have to say: "Lauren, you are boring."
No matter what JF is consciously thinking, it could play itself out like this.

Drama seems to be a pattern with JF. Looks like it's how he enacts change, or how change happens around him.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Didn't watch the whole video, only snippets, it's not very interesting but negative comments get quickly removed by JF. Already several funny ones have been lost...

When I think about it, I imagine JF is reading all those "negative" comments as he removes them and at some point you will go numb. You get total contempt for your audience when they don't say something nice about you and so it grows the narcissistic elements in you as a defensive measure to protect you, to keep you functioning without (overt) fight/flight.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Idealism turns to contempt, over time.
This is more so when the idealism is nihilistic, and has no contact with reality to give it a utility. The idealist surrounds himself with a few loyal sycophants that feed into his increasing solipsistic narcissism.

Fight/Flight turns inward.

The image of the schooling fish comes to mind.
A whirlpool of flesh and blood, creating a kind of womb.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:38 pm

I would have expected JF to take a break and slow down. Evaluating the situation and trying to understand what is happening. Not a good development for him.

Edit - I just noticed I am shadow-banned, at least on that particular video.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:40 pm

AutSider wrote:
None of these people have any interesting, new or thought-provoking opinions, they're just in it for the shekels. I don't watch any of them except when they interact with people who represent my views, like the Anglin vs Sargon or Spencer vs Sargon debate.

Those like Sargon and Peterson I even resent a great deal, because they pretend to be an alternative for right-wing leaning white men, only to lead them into the same old impotent individualism. They are taking away the audience of actually useful people and sites that need that attention and money.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Jordan Petersons and Sargons of Akkad and trad thots and all the other assorted cucks can go fuck themselves. Compared to Daily Stormer they're nothing.

Daily Stormer almost certainly wouldn't even have funding issues if they weren't banned from every possible payment method except cryptocurrency. But that they are banned is just more proof how effective they are, and that they are true, legitimate opposition to the (((system))), not controlled cuckolds.

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 8:07 pm

JF is surrounded by morons.
I like what he says he wants to do with his show.

On YouTube you can find any kind of imbecile to follow crap.
All they want is numbers to make money.
I don't think he can maintain the quality, and there's only a small audience for his kind of show, but that's another issue.
On YouTube drama sells.
Men-children love girl-fights.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 9:07 pm

I like JF, he's clever and usually on point. But his weakness is women. He inserted himself into the squabbling of his co-host and a guest, unasked, makes a show of himself and then retreats into a hugbox when criticized. It's a very weak position he's placed himself in, pure self-sabotage. It's absolutely retarded.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 9:40 am

JF is either totally, hopelessly retarded when it comes to certain women he would like to bang, or for some reason he wants to alienate the more masculine/right-wing elements from his "public space".

"Oh my god, the audience, I mean the "bots", want to influence the direction my show is going with the dislike button!"
Did somebody whisper that in his ear or where is this coming from? Maybe he needs to believe that it's just a few "spergs" who are conspiring in his audience and not about half of it who dislike what he is doing (and that's only those who pressed the dislike button).
Judging by the like ratio of comments which are negative about what JF is doing (which get deleted) to the comments which approve, it's more like 90% of his audience disapprove.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 6:24 am

Is Peterson still around?

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 am

Satyr wrote:
Is Peterson still around?

I saw something about him in a Comedy Central show interview.
I guess they are trying to all be "reasonable" now and come together.
SJWs don't be so extreme, Jordan, tell them that basically agree about the goodness of the globo-homo-gayplex, it's just about different methods. Stuff like that.

I think he is past his peak-appeal for his target audience so they have to cash-in the chips while he can still pull some people back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 6:44 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 6:45 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 6:47 am

Narcissists cause drama, centered around them.
With no qualities to attract, they manufacture interest directed their way.

A cuck omega man-child is usually the one they exploit.
Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 6:48 am

Let's use this feeble Asian man-childs to study narcissism, of the feminine kind.
Try to find examples in your own real life and on-line lives.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 6:50 am

Of course men-children, who never grew-up - didn't go through the natural rites of passage from adolescence to adulthood - and have no healthy family structure, no fahter-figure to admire and try to live-up to and then surpass, are vulnerable to this kind of narcissistic feminine manipulation.
With no father, no culture, no traditions, they try to fill the void with an adopted family, or an authoritarian ideology, or a totalitarian one-god.
The female becomes a mother-figure, and may lead him to an alternate father-figure to substitute for an absent or a deficient biological father figure.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 6:50 am

Narcissists cause drama, centered around them.
With no qualities to attract, they manufacture interest directed their way.

A cuck omega man-child is usually the one they exploit.
Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Drama YouTube Drama - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YouTube Drama
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: